It is important to keep an eye on what you consume. Some foods including those from plants pose health risks. One of the harmful elements in plants is the lectin. If taken in high amounts, it poses health problems. That is why supplements such as Lectin Shield exist to eliminate the effects.
Lectin is a type of protein that exists in some plants such as vegetables, beans, corn, tomatoes, soya beans, legumes, and whole grains. Of course, not all plants can contain the same amount of lectin, but any amount of it could be dangerous in the end.
Now, this protein is a plant’s way of defending itself against being fed on by animals. Nonetheless, human beings use these plants to prepare delicious dishes making them irresistible. Some of the positive functions lectins perform in your body include promoting cell growth and boosting immunity; that is if you take them in small amounts. They cause more harm than good, though.
How do lectins become harmful?
When you consume food with this plant component, your body absorbs it. It then sticks in your gut. Anything that should not be on the wall of your gut is considered an enemy. Your body, therefore, defends itself giving rise to responses such as vomiting or worse diarrhea. That is when trouble begins. Your system may also have a hard time absorbing nutrient as food passes down your digestive system. Without nutrients to nourish your body, your immunity goes down. You could also develop digestion-related issues.
Lectin Shield: Why You Need It
When poultry or dairy animals feed on plants with high lectin levels, it is possible that their products such as meat and eggs will contain lectins. It seems like everything you are eating could be poisonous. The situation is not that bad. What you need to do is limit your intake of the mentioned foods and others on the list. The lower the amount of lectin you take the less risks you cause your body.
We can all agree that sometimes you do not have the time to think about how much lectin you are taking or what foods to avoid altogether. However, not all hope is lost. If you have proof that you are suffering from lectin intoxication, see here why Lectin Shield is the product to purchase. It will complement your efforts of refraining from lectin foods or lowering their intake.
How does the supplement work?
This product prevents lectins from sticking on your gut. That way, it helps eliminates the dangers lectin-rich meals cause your body. Its ingredients are responsible for its efficiency in helping those struggling with lectin. More information can be found about lectins and Lectin Shield at this podcast, also. There are even articles on Pinterest about Lectin Shield and lectins!
Every supplement has components that make it tick. Lectin Shield has the following ingredients:
- Okra extract: It works by preventing any lectin from binding on walls of cells on your gut. It means that even good gut bacteriaare protected. Joint pain will also be a matter of the past.
- Larch Arabinogalactans: this is an extract of the larchtree. It protects the digestive tract from lectin effects, consequently making your gut stronger.
- Sodium alginate:eliminates the already absorbed lectins in your gastrointestinal system.
- Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM): this ingredient does a great job at absorbing lectins, so you will not have joint pains.
Benefits of the Supplement
Yes, the different components play different roles in the performance of the product. That said, the benefits of Lectin Shield include:
- Improving nutrient absorption rate: if your guthas no barriers on its walls, it easily takes in nutrients keeping you more energized and healthier.
- Managing cravings: when your system is getting theenergy it needs it means your body is in good shape. No nutrients go to waste. You do not feel hungry as frequently as before. This helps counter cravings for snacks especially the unhealthy ones.
- Bloating is no longer a problem once Lectin Shield kicks in, as your digestion is better as well, leading to less water retention.
When we are talking about your health, it is important to use products that keep you healthy. Lectin Shield is an effective supplement designed to help curb lectin in plant foods. It is a worthwhile purchase. We all react differently to drugs. For some, the effect is fast while for others it may take some time. Patience is key here. However, some users do not experience any difference. If Lectin Shield does not work for you, simply return it to the manufacturer and get a refund. The fact that you tried using the product is good enough.